Speed Up in the Kitchen,
Slow Down at the Table
Kids back in school and busier than ever? Pioneer is making meal time fun and simple with easy-to-make recipes, perfect for weeknights and weekends. We are taking the hassle out of meal prep so you can speed up in the kitchen and slow down at the table.
Quick & Easy Recipes
Fluffy eggs, golden potatoes, Pioneer Sausage Gravy and crumbled sausage cooked to perfection and topped with a sprinkle (or more) of cheese.
Serving Size: 6
- 1 pkg Pioneer Sausage Gravy Mix, prepared
- 4 cups frozen diced potatoes
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Make ahead and divide 6 pie-shaped slices after cooling, then freeze in individual zip top bags. When ready, microwave for 1 1/2-2 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Add oil to a 10-12 inch oven-proof skillet.
- Brown potatoes 5-6 minutes and evenly sprinkle on sausage.
- Mix eggs into gravy and pour mixture evenly over potatoes.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, or until filling is set in center.
- Sprinkle on cheese, bake another 3 minutes or until melted.